Sarah Fortin, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Sarah Fortin, MD is a fellowship-trained family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Cromwell.
Dr. Fortin brings unique experience and knowledge of our community, having trained in the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program. She earned her medical degree from The University of Connecticut and is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Education & Training
|Undergraduate||Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT|
|Medical School||University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT|
|Residency||Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Fellowship||University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.