Specialties/Areas of Care
Shane T. Ridge, DO is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Ridge is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He completed his residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program after earning his medical degree from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Outpatient Care - Acute and Chronic
Education & Training
|Medical School||Western University of Health Sciences|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.