Specialties/Areas of Care
Shane T. Ridge, DO is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Ridge is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He completed his residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program after earning his medical degree from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Outpatient Care - Acute and Chronic
Education & Training
|Medical School||Western University of Health Sciences|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.