Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Shutish C. Patel is a fellowship-trained neurologist at the Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Neurology.
Dr. Patel is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He completed his fellowship at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke in Bethesda, MD after performing his residency with Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He also completed an internship in pediatrics at Baystate Medical Center (Tufts University) in Springfield, MA.
Dr. Patel spent more than 30 years with the VA Connecticut Healthcare System. He served in many clinical and leadership roles, including Chief of Neurology for over a decade.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH, Bethesda, MD|
|Residency||Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas|
|Internship||Baystate Children's Hospital, Springfield, MA|
|Medical School||University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.