Sona Sadselia-Patel, DO
Middlesex Health Family Medicine - Portland
Primary Specialty: Family Medicine
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Sona Sadselia-Patel, DO is a resident physician in the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program.
Dr. Sadselia-Patel sees patients in the Family Medicine - Portland office.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.