Specialties/Areas of Care
Supriya P. Kulkarni, MD is a fellowship-trained endocrinologist at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Endocrinology.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Kulkarni is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism, as well as internal medicine. She completed her fellowship at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and performed her residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center. Dr. Kulkarni earned her medical degree from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College in India.
Dr. Kulkarni provides comprehensive care for patients with conditions caused or affected by an imbalance of hormones, including diabetes and hypertension.
Named a Connecticut Magazine Top Doc Learn More
Education & Training
|Fellowship||University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE|
|Internship/Residency||Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York, NY|
|Medical School||Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Pune, India|
American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.