Specialties/Areas of Care
Van T. Phan, MD is a fellowship-trained Endocrinologist with Middlesex Health MultiSpecialty Group - Endocrinology.
Dr. Phan is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She completed her fellowship training in Metabolism & Diabetes at Tufts Medical Center following her residency at Jacobi Medical Center. Dr. Phan earned her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA|
|Residency||Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, NY|
|Residency||University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Medical School||University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.