Veronica G. Mansfield, APRN, DNP
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Veronica G. Mansfield,DNP, APRN is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse with Middlesex Health Family Medicine.
Veronica is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the National Asthma Educator Certification Board, and the Case Management Society of America. She received her undergraduate degree at Central Connecticut State University, a master’s degree from Boston College, and a doctoral degree from The University of Massachusetts Amherst.
When she is not at work, she enjoys traveling and cooking in her free time.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA|
|Graduate||Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA|
|Undergraduate||Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT|
American Nurses Credentialing Center - Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
American Nurses Credentialing Center - Nurse Executive
National Asthma Educator Certification Board - Asthma Educator Certified
Case Management Society of America - Certified Case Manager
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.