Specialties/Areas of Care
Wendy is a board certified family nurse practitioner. She has lived in Middletown her whole life, and worked in Portland for the past 20 years. As a nurse, Wendy worked in the Intensive Care Unit at Middlesex Hospital, in family practice in Portland, and for Portland VNA, as well as Middlesex Health Homecare. She has also been the nurse manager at Greystone in Portland for over 10 years.
As a provider, Wendy is compassionate and dedicated, and enjoys caring for people of all ages.
She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Connecticut APRNs, and Sigma Theta Tau International.
care of families
Education & Training
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.