Anju A. Phillips, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Anju A. Phillips, MD is a fellowship-trained internal medicine physician at Middlesex Hospital and medical director of the Middlesex Health Palliative Care program.
Dr. Phillips is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in the specialties of internal medicine and hospice and palliative medicine. She completed her fellowship in Hospice & Palliative Medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Phillips performed her residency in Primary Care Internal Medicine at UConn Health, where she served as chief resident during her final year of training. Dr. Phillips earned her medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine.
Dr. Phillips oversees the Palliative Care program at Middlesex Health, caring for patients who are coping with serious illness. She also sees patients who require inpatient, overnight or long term hospital care at Middlesex Hospital.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN|
|Internship/Residency||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Medical School||Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica|
American Board of Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.