Specialties/Areas of Care
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Women's Health)
Aysegul Ozbek, MD is an OB/GYN at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - Middletown.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Ozbek is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She completed her residency at MedStar Washington Hospital Center and earned her medical degree from the University of South Dakota.
Dr. Ozbek provides complete obstetric (pregnancy) and gynecological (women's reproductive health) care. This includes care during labor and delivery at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
More About Dr. Ozbek
Dr. Ozbek is a faculty physician at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program and is a professor at multiple medical schools in Connecticut.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Ozbek enjoys cooking for her family.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC|
|Medical School||University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Vermillion, SD|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.