Specialties/Areas of Care
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Women's Health)
Aysegul Ozbek, MD is an OB/GYN at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - Middletown.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Ozbek is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She completed her residency at MedStar Washington Hospital Center and earned her medical degree from the University of South Dakota.
Dr. Ozbek provides complete obstetric (pregnancy) and gynecological (women's reproductive health) care. This includes care during labor and delivery at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
More About Dr. Ozbek
Dr. Ozbek is a faculty physician at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program and is a professor at multiple medical schools in Connecticut.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Ozbek enjoys cooking for her family.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC|
|Medical School||University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Vermillion, SD|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.