Christopher J. Yi, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Christopher Yi, APRN is a palliative care nurse practitioner at the Middlesex Health Palliative Care outpatient clinic and an inpatient care provider at Middlesex Hospital.
Chris is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. He earned his Master of Science in Nursing at the University of Connecticut School of Nursing, after earning his Bachelor of Science from Southern Connecticut State University.
In addition to providing care for patients who require inpatient, overnight or long term hospital care, Chris works with patients with serious illness who are receiving outpatient palliative care.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Connecticut School of Nursing, Storrs, CT|
|Undergraduate||Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.