Daniel "Alex" Henriquez, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Alex Henriquez, MD is a resident physician in the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program. He sees patients at the Family Medicine office in East Hampton.
Dr. Henriquez has a special interest in care for older adults and palliative medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||State University of New York at Buffalo|
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.