Specialties/Areas of Care
Daniel "Alex" Henriquez, MD is a physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - East Haddam.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Henriquez completed his residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program after earning his medical degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
In addition to providing primary care for children and adult patients, Dr. Henriquez has a special interest in care for older adults and palliative medicine. Dr. Henriquez prioritizes partnering with his patients to help them achieve the best possible quality of life.
Dr. Henriquez also provides onsite care at our community assisted living center -The Saybrook at Haddam
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT (In Progress)|
|Medical School||State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.