David M. Cosentino, MD
- Existing Patients Only
Specialties/Areas of Care
David M. Cosentino, MD is an emergency medicine physician at Middlesex Health.
Dr. Cosentino is certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Florida after earning his medical degree at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Dr. Cosentino also serves as Chief Medical Officer & Vice President of Quality & Patient Safety for Middlesex Health.
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||University of Connecticut Health Center|
|Internship/Residency||University of Florida Health Science Center|
American Board of Emergency Medicine
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.