Emergency Services are available 24/7
Hours of operation vary for non-emergency services at the Shoreline Medical Center. Please see below or call 860-358-3700 for the most up-to-date information.
Outpatient Laboratory Services
Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Monday–Friday, 7:00 am–6:00 pm
- Saturday, 7:00 am–12:00 pm
- Please note: EKGs are available on weekdays from 7:00 am–4:30 pm
Please note that these are the hours of operation for routine outpatient exams. If you need immediate assistance, please contact the Shoreline Medical Center directly or dial 911 (in case of true emergency).
- CT Scan: Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Monday/Wednesday, 7:15 am–6:00 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, 7:15 am–4:30 pm
- MRI: Monday–Friday, 7:00 am–5:30 pm
- Ultrasound: Monday–Friday, 7:00 am–5:30 pm
- X-ray: Monday–Friday, 7:00 am–6:00 pm
Cancer Center, Surgical Alliance, Primary Care, and other services at the Shoreline Medical Center are available by appointment. Please contact your doctor if you would like to schedule a visit.