Specialties/Areas of Care
Emmanuel Kenta-Bibi, MD, MPH, MS is an obstetrician and family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - Portland.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Kenta-Bibi is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He completed his residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, after earning his medical degree from the University of Yaounde I. Dr. Kenta-Bibi also holds a Master of Public Health from the University of Connecticut and a Master of Science from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kenta-Bibi specializes in obstetrics (pregnancy care), as well as care for older adults. He also has a special interest in women and children's health, as well as public health.
More About Dr. Kenta-Bibi
Dr. Kenta-Bibi serves as a faculty physician for the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program and is a professor at multiple medical schools in Connecticut.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Kenta-Bibi enjoys spending time with his family. He is an avid football (soccer) fan.
Pediatrics (Children's Health)
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.