Irida Molla, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Irida Molla is a fellowship-trained infectious disease physician at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group.
Dr. Molla is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and in the ABIM subspecialty of Infectious Disease. She completed her fellowship at Westchester Medical Center and her residency at St. Barnabas Hospital in New York, where she served as Chief Medical Resident.
Hepatitis C, HIV
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Westchester Medical Center|
|Internship/Residency||Saint Barnabas Hospital|
|Medical School||University of Tirana, Albania|
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.