Jeffrey T. Shelton, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Shelton received his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University. He completed his psychiatric residency training at Yale University School of Medicine and was appointed chief resident in his last year of training.
Dr. Shelton is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry. He is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Connecticut Psychiatric Society.
Education & Training
|Portland State University, Portland, Oregon|
|Medical School||Oregon Health Sciences University|
|Internship/Residency||Yale University School of Medicine|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.