Jeffrey T. Shelton, MD
- Existing Patients Only
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Outpatient Mental Health Care
Transgender Care & Support
Jeffrey T. Shelton, MD is a psychiatrist at Middlesex Health Mental Health Services and chair of the Middlesex Health Department of Psychiatry.
Dr. Shelton is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry. He completed his psychiatric residency training at the Yale University School of Medicine and was appointed chief resident in his final year of training. Dr. Shelton received his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University.
Dr. Shelton is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Connecticut Psychiatric Society.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR|
|Undergraduate||Portland State University, Portland, OR|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.