Jeffrey T. Shelton, MD
- Existing Patients Only
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Outpatient Care
Transgender Care & Support
Jeffrey T. Shelton, MD is a psychiatrist at the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health and chair of the Middlesex Health Department of Psychiatry.
Dr. Shelton is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry. He completed his psychiatric residency training at the Yale University School of Medicine and was appointed chief resident in his final year of training. Dr. Shelton received his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University.
Dr. Shelton is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Connecticut Psychiatric Society.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR|
|Undergraduate||Portland State University, Portland, OR|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.