Specialties/Areas of Care
Keely Martin, APRN-BC is an acute care nurse practitioner at Middlesex Health Family Medicine.
Keely sees patients who need acute, or short-term, medical care for urgent needs. This includes sick visits and care for minor injuries.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
|Undergraduate||University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.