Specialties/Areas of Care
Leah Gregorio, MD is a pediatrician at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - East Hampton.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Gregorio is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital after earning her medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Dr. Gregorio also completed a certificate in Foundations of Public Health at the UConn Graduate Program in Public Health.
In addition to providing care for children of all ages, from infancy to adolescence, Dr. Gregorio has special training in breastfeeding support for new parents. She is a member of the inpatient pediatric infant care team at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
More About Dr. Gregorio
Dr. Gregorio brings a passion for service and community to her practice, as well as a range of leadership and academic experience. She is a professor at multiple medical schools in Connecticut and a faculty physician for the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Gregorio enjoys traveling to new cities, reading fiction, skiing and snorkeling.
Education & Training
|Yale New Haven Children's Hospital, New Haven, CT
|University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.