Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Leah Gregorio is a pediatrician at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine office in East Hampton.
Dr. Gregorio is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital after earning her MD from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Dr. Gregorio also completed a certificate in Foundations of Public Health at the UConn Graduate Program in Public Health.
Dr. Gregorio brings a passion for service and community to her practice, as well as a range of leadership and academic experience.
Education & Training
|Residency||Yale New Haven Children's Hospital, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
American Board of Pediatrics
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.