Marilise A. Hyacinth, MD, PhD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Hyacinth earned her medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. She completed her residency at Yale University School of Medicine and a fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry. She has specialized training in geriatric psychiatry.
Education & Training
|Medical School||The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences|
|Fellowship||Yale-New Haven Hospital|
|Internship/Residency||Yale University School of Medicine|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.