Monika E. Kieltyka, RN, MSN, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Monika E. Kieltyka, RN, MSN, APRN is a nurse practitioner with the Middlesex Health Palliative Care program.
Monika is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Bachelor and Master of Science in Nursing degrees at the University of Saint Joseph.
Monika has extensive experience in inpatient and outpatient nursing care. She works with patients with serious illness who are receiving palliative care in the hospital or through the outpatient clinic at Middlesex Health.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
|Undergraduate||University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.