Specialties/Areas of Care
Stacey Rutledge, APRN is an acute care nurse practitioner at Middlesex Health Family Medicine.
Stacey sees patients who need acute, or short-term, medical care for urgent needs. This includes sick visits and care for minor injuries.
Stacey is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
|Undergraduate||University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.