Online Support Center
Welcome to Middlesex Health's online MyChart Support Center!
We look forward to assisting you.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
Our support team is available to help with technical trouble with your MyChart account. Examples of technical issues include not being able to log in or not being able to use your activation code.
If you have any questions or concerns about your health information in MyChart, please contact your provider's office directly. Please note that we cannot process emergency medical requests or answer medical questions from the Support Center.
Phone Number: 860-358-4111
Phone support is available Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m. EST and Saturday–Sunday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. EST.
Please Note: Phone support is not available on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (day of and day after), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Please click the button above to submit an online help request. A member of our team will contact you within three business days.
Remember that this form should be used for questions about technical issues with MyChart. If you have medical questions, please contact your provider's office directly.
Step-by-Step Photo Guides
Our MyChart support specialists can help you:
- Reset your username and password
- Activate a new account
- Troubleshoot common issues, such as messaging your provider, finding test results, requesting prescription refills, updating your settings and more.
- Prepare for a video visit
- Set up MyChart on your mobile device
There are two ways to create a MyChart account.
- At Your Provider's Office: Create an account with Middlesex Health staff at your provider office front desk or in an exam room during your appointment.
- Online: Create an account online. Online self-signup requires an activation code. You can get this code in two different ways:
- From your After Visit Summary after a Middlesex Health appointment
- Via email after you request an activation code online by clicking here and following the instructions below
Request an Activation Code & Sign Up Online
- From the MyChart login page, click SIGN UP NOW in the New User section.
- If you have an activation code from your After Visit Summary, enter the code and your personal verification information. If you need to request a code, click "Sign Up Online" under the "No Activation Code?" header.
- Enter your MyChart activation code and personal verification items and click NEXT.
- On the next page, follow instructions to create your MyChart ID, with username, password, and security question. This will be your MyChart login.
- Enter your email address and select YES to receive notification messages when there is new information available in your MyChart account.
- Click SIGN IN to view your medical records.