F.I.S.H (Friends in Service Here)
- Serving: Chester, Deep River, Essex, Ivoryton
- Phone: 860-388-2693
- Available: 24/7
Haddam Neck Town Hall
- Serving: Haddam, Haddam Neck, Higganum
- Phone: 860-345-8531
- Eligibility: Age 60+ or disabled; no ongoing rides
Middletown Area “Dial-A-Ride” Program
- Serving: Middletown, Middlefield, Durham, Portland, East Hampton
- Phone: 860-347-3313
- Cost: Please call for current rates.
- Eligibility: Age 60+ or under 60 with prior approval by M.A.T. (call 860-346-0212 ext. 7); must fill out application and participate in an interview.
Middletown Area Transit (M.A.T.)
- Serving: Middletown, Portland, Durham, East Hampton
- Phone: 860-346-0212 (Middletown) or 860-347-7657 (Portland, Durham, East Hampton)
- Available: Call for route information, schedules and fees.
Nine Town Transit
- Serving: Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Essex, Killingworth, Lyme, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Westbrook and East Haddam and Moodus.
- Phone: 860-510-0429
- Cost: Call for rates for Dial-A-Ride and for round trip rates for limited shuttle service to Middletown
- Available: Weekdays 6:00am – 6:00pm; Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Note: The Middletown shuttle service stops at the hospital, bus station, and Middlesex Community College only.
Cromwell Residents Transportation
- Serving: Cromwell
- Phone: 860-632-3451
- Cost: Free for Cromwell residents age 60+ or disabled
- Available: Weekdays 8:30am – 4:00pm
Estuary Council of Seniors
- Serving: Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Essex, Killingworth, Lyme, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Westbrook
- Phone: 860-388-1611
- Eligibility: Seniors or disabled patients only
Moodus/East Haddam Seniors
- Serving: Moodus, East Haddam
- Phone: 860-873-5034
- Cost: $5.00 donation if able
- Available: Weekdays, flexible hours