Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Malon is certified by the American Board of Surgery. She is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and she completed her residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
Dr. Malon is a senior attending physician at Middlesex Hospital and medical director of the Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center|
|Internship/Residency||St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center|
|Medical School||Mount Sinai School of Medicine|
American Board of Surgery
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.