Britta Shute, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Transgender Care & Support
Transgender Hormone Therapy
American Sign Language
Britta Shute, APRN is a Family Nurse Practitioner with Middlesex Health's Center for Gender Medicine and Wellness. Britta is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She earned her undergraduate degree from Simmons University and her graduate degree from Regis College.
Britta is dedicated to a collaborative approach to care and enjoys working with patients to develop nuanced wellness plans that incorporate individualized goals.
Britta is also an amateur horticulturist. When she is not in the office, you can find her tending to her home garden.
Adult and Adolescent Transgender Medicine
Education & Training
|Graduate||Regis College, Weston, MA|
|Undergraduate||Simmons University, Boston, MA|
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.