Dana U. Kivlin, DO
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Prostate Surgery
da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Surgery
Education & Training
Dr. Kivlin is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. She completed her fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/Tower Urology in Los Angeles, CA. During her fellowship, Dr. Kivlin specialized in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. She completed her residency and internship at Einstein Medical Center in Pennsylvania. She earned her medical degree from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Maine.
Center for Continence & Pelvic Health
Dr. Kivlin is also the medical director of the Center for Continence & Pelvic Health (CCPH) at Middlesex Health. This innovative center brings together healthcare providers from multiple specialties—including urology, OB/GYN, gastroenterology, physical rehabilitation, and more—to provide comprehensive pelvic health care for conditions such as incontinence, pelvic pain, and sexual dysfunction.
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/Tower Urology|
|Internship/Residency||Einstein Medical Center|
|Medical School||University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine|
American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.