Specialties/Areas of Care
Weight Loss Surgery
Gastric Bypass & Sleeve Surgeries
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Dr. Grigoriy Klimovich is a fellowship-trained bariatric and general surgeon at the Middlesex Health Surgical Alliance.
Dr. Klimovich is certified by the American Board of Surgery. He completed a fellowship in minimally invasive bariatric surgery at the Yale School of Medicine after performing his residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, FL.Dr. Klimovich earned his medical degree from the University of South Carolina.
Dr. Klimovich has a special interest in bariatric (weight loss) surgery, as well as surgery of the abdominal wall, including reconstruction for large and complex hernias. He also performs gallbladder surgery and has special training in minimally invasive techniques.
Abdominal wall reconstruction for large and complex hernias
Acute Care Surgery
Bariatric (Weight Loss Surgery)
Common bile duct stones
Minimally invasive surgery
Open and laparoscopic hernia surgery
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Residency||University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL|
|Medical School||University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC|
American Board of Surgery
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)