Talent + technology for general surgical excellence.
The Middlesex Hospital Surgical Alliance, a program of our Center for Advanced Surgery, is home to three board-certified general surgeons. General surgeons can perform a wide variety of procedures to diagnose and treat conditions of all areas of the body, and our physicians are specially-trained to do this using the latest technology - including the da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Surgical System.
While our techniques are complex, our goal is simple: to get you back to your life faster, with less pain and the best possible outcomes.
Areas of Expertise
General surgeons have broad knowledge, training, and experience with many injuries and illnesses. The surgeries they perform include, but are not limited to:
- endocrine surgery, usually involving removal of all or part of the thyroid or adrenal glands
- minor vascular surgeries (most major surgeries are performed by specialized vascular surgeons)
- gastrointestinal surgery for inflammatory bowel disease (i.e., Crohn's disease)
- oncologic surgery for the treatment of cancer
- skin and soft tissue surgeries
- surgery of the abdomen and its contents
- trauma, burns, and emergency surgery for musculoskeletal, hand, and head injuries
Your Care Team
Locations & Appointments
1 Specialty Care Location