- Conditions & Care
- Center for Advanced Surgery
- Surgical Specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Cutting-edge surgery, performed by expert surgeons.
At the Middlesex Health Center for Advanced Surgery's Surgical Alliance, some of Connecticut's top surgeons come together to provide specialized, cutting-edge surgery for the treatment of cancer. Surgery can be an important part of making a cancer diagnosis, and it is often the first step of a cancer treatment plan. But whether your surgery is intended to cure your cancer or to alleviate pain and other symptoms, our dedicated, board-certified surgeons will work with your entire care team to reach the best possible outcome.
Cancer Surgery Specialties
Click on the links below to learn more:
- da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Surgery for GYN Cancers
- da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Surgery for Lung Cancer (Thoracic)
- Minimally-Invasive & Traditional Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Minimally-Invasive & Traditional Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Minimally-Invasive & Traditional Surgery for GYN Cancers
- Minimally-Invasive & Traditional Surgery for Lung Cancer
Our expert surgeons are also able to provide the most advanced surgical treatments for cancers of the bladder, bile duct, esophagus, gallbladder, head & neck, liver (primary and secondary), pancreas, thyroid, and skin.
Contact us at 860-358-2850
Learn More About Our Cancer Program
If you are undergoing surgery for cancer, you may also be receiving care from our Cancer Center. Click the links below to learn more about our treatment and support programs.
Mayo Clinic Care Network
Middlesex Health is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. This allows our oncologists to collaborate with some of the top cancer specialists in the world.