Jenny Borovinskaya, DO
- Existing Patients Only
Specialties/Areas of Care
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Jenny Borovinskaya, DO is a resident physician in the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program. She sees patients at our East Hampton office.
As a DO (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine), Dr. Borovinskaya has special training in osteopathic manipulative treatment, a hands-on approach to diagnosing and relieving chronic pain, migraines, carpal tunnel and other conditions of the musculoskeletal system (muscles, bones and nerves).
Dr. Borovinskaya also has a special interest in integrative medicine.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT (In Progress)|
|Medical School||New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glen Head, NY|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.