Specialties/Areas of Care
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Jenny Borovinskaya, DO is a physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Middletown.
Dr. Borovinskaya came to Middlesex Health Primary Care-Middletown after serving adult and pediatric patients for four years at Middlesex Health Family Medicine in East Hampton. She has special training in integrative medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment, a hands-on approach to diagnosing and relieving conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ|
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT (In Progress)|
|Medical School||New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glen Head, NY|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.