Julie S. Flagg, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Women's Health)
Transgender Care & Support
Julie S. Flagg, MD is a fellowship-trained obstetrician and gynecologist at Middlesex Health Crescent Street OB/GYN
Dr. Flagg is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She completed her fellowship in pelvic surgery at Cleveland Clinic after performing her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Yale University School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dr. Flagg provides comprehensive reproductive health care, from routine gynecology services to care during pregnancy, labor, and delivery at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH|
|Internship/Residency||Yale University School of Medicine/Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.