Justin G. Goralnik, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Critical Care Medicine
Pulmonary Medicine (Lung Disease/Asthma)
Dr. Goralnik earned his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine. He also has a master's degree in biomolecular science from Central Connecticut State University. He completed his Internal Medicine residency and Pulmonary Disease & Critical Care Medicine fellowship at University of Connecticut Health Center.
Dr. Goralnik is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disese and has trained medical residents on critical care procedures and cardiopulmonary and vascular ultrasounds.
Dr. Goralnik has an interest in lung cancer and he is skilled in both flexible bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound for the evaluation of airway disease and biopsy of lung nodules.
Lung cancer, flexible bronchoscopy, flexible bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound for the evaluation of airway disease and biopsy of lung nodules
Education & Training
|Medical School||St. George's University School of Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Connecticut Health Center|
|Internship/Residency||University of Connecticut Health Center|
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine/Pulmonary Disease
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)