Specialties/Areas of Care
Karina Szczepanczyk, MD is a fellowship-trained Endocrinologist with Middlesex Health MultiSpecialty Group - Endocrinology.
Dr. Szczepanczyk is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She completed her fellowship training in Diabetes & Metabolism at UConn Health, where he also completed her residency. Dr. Szczepanczyk earned her medical degree from the American University of the Caribbean.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Residency||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Medical School||American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables, FL|
|Undergraduate||Western University, London, ON|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.