Specialties/Areas of Care
Patrick T. Kehl, MD is a primary care physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - East Haddam.
Dr. Kehl earned his medical degree from the University of Louisville and completed his residency as part of Middlesex Health's family medicine residency program.
After graduation, he practiced Urgent Care in Connecticut and rural medicine in New Zealand and Washington State before returning to Middlesex Health.
Dr. Kehl welcomes LGBTQ patients and believes in Patient-centered- care. He encourages collaboration and shared decision-making between patients, families, and providers to design a comprehensive care plan.
When he is not in the office, Dr. Kehl enjoys hiking, kayaking, folk music, movies, and carpentry.
- Medical Anthropology
- Rural Medicine
- Urgent Care
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Louisville, Louisville, KY|
|Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.