Ricardo J. Perez, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Critical Care Medicine
Pulmonary Medicine (Lung Disease/Asthma)
Ricardo J. Perez, MD is a fellowship-trained pulmonologist and critical care physician at the Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Pulmonology office. in Middletown, CT.
Dr. Perez is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both pulmonology and internal medicine. He completed his fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, as well as his residency, at UConn Health, after earning his medical degree at the Ross University School of Medicine.
Dr. Perez sees patients with many conditions, including asthma, COPD, interstitial lung diseases (conditions that cause progressive scarring in the lungs), and pulmonary nodules.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||University of Connecticut|
|Residency||University of Connecticut|
|Medical School||Ross University School of Medicine|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.