Restorative movement and breathing techniques to support those with cancer or other life-changing illness.
About This Event
Yoga has proven benefits for cancer patients and those experiencing any life-changing illness. Gentle, restorative movement and breathing techniques relieve stress and anxiety. This class offers support for the immune system, may help to ease medication treatment side effects, and balances energy to address fatigue.
Classes are open to everyone and no previous experience is required.
Registration & Payment
Registration is not required for this class!
You may drop in to any class and pay at that time. 4-class punch cards are available for $25 or you can pay $7.00 per class.
All classes are half price thanks to a generous donation from After the Storm, Inc.
Directions, Parking & Maps
The Wellness Room at the Middlesex Health Outpatient Center (Saybrook Road) is located on the lower floor. When you enter the Outpatient Center/Cancer Center Atrium:
- walk straight back past the reception desk to the glass wall
- turn right at the glass wall, then turn right again to face the elevators
- take the elevator down to the basement level
- turn left out of the elevator and proceed through two sets of doors
- turn left around the corner and follow the hallway (bends left) - the Wellness Room door will be on the left
The Middlesex Health Outpatient Center Saybrook Road Campus offers a large, surface-level parking lot behind the building. As you pull in, follow signs for patient parking for 536 Saybrook Road. Once you have parked, please enter the building through the Atrium entrance under the drop-off pavilion.