Middlesex Hospital will accept and bill any insurance plan. However, at this time, Middlesex Hospital does not participate with the United Healthcare/Oxford Medicare Advantage plans. If you have United Healthcare/Oxford Medicare Advantage, and use Middlesex Hospital services, you will encounter much higher liability and/or coverage may be denied entirely.
It is important that you recognize that individual insurance plans differ, and potentially change every year. Be sure you understand the co-pay, deductible and eligibility information that applies to your specific plan.
Below are some specific plans with which Middlesex Hospital participates. If you have specific questions about your coverage, please call your health insurance provider.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna: Includes networks such as Starbridge and Great West
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- Includes networks like: Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources
- Oxford Healthplans
- CT State Medicaid (A, B, C, D, Charter Oak)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health only)
Contracted Commercial Networks:
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management