Middlesex Health Center for Golf Performance
Since its inception in 2003, Titleist Performance Institute has studied thousands of golfers ranging from the top professional tour players to weekend enthusiasts. Using this data, TPI discovered how players of all shapes, sizes, ages, and fitness levels could swing a golf club efficiently and consistently. Additionally, TPI has analyzed how physical limitations in a player's body can adversely affect the golf swing and potentially lead to injury.
Did You Know
- 19 of the last 20 major championships were won by players advised by a TPI Certified Expert.
- 25 of the top 30 players in the Official World Golf Rankings are advised by a TPI Certified Expert.
- 52 of the last 63 PGA Tour events were won by players advised by a TPI Certified Expert.
About Our Program
There’s more than one way to swing a club. The most efficient swing for one golfer isn’t going to be the most efficient swing for another. A player’s swing is specific to their body.
At Middlesex Health, our TPI certified therapists help you achieve a more efficient swing while relieving stress on your muscles and joints. Through a special process, we can identify how physical limitations can lead to faulty swing patterns and how faulty swing patterns can lead to injuries on the golf course. Our goal is to help you hit the ball farther, lower your handicap and prevent overuse injuries.
90-minute assessment: $125
60-minute follow up: $95
Your Comprehensive Swing Assessment Program Includes
- A 16-point movement analysis that assesses balance, strength, posture, flexibility, mobility, stability, power, and other factors.
- Biomechanical motion analysis of golf posture and swing.
- Personalized recommendations to help you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of each swing while decreasing strain on your body.
- The treatment of identified biomechanical dysfunctions.
- Individualized golf specific stretching and strengthening exercises geared towards improving your golf swing and preventing injuries.
- Comprehensive post-assessment report outlining key findings.
- Follow up sessions are available to work one-on-one with a TPI certified therapist to address the individualized findings from your assessment.
Middlesex Health is the 'Official Health Care Provider' for the Connecticut State Golf Association
Middlesex Health is proud to be the 'Official Health Care Provider' for the Connecticut State Golf Association and the 'Welcoming Sponsor' of the Connecticut Golf Show & Showtime! newsletter. Through these partnerships, we are here to help Connecticut's lifetime golf enthusiasts—and newest students of the game—take advantage of the physical and mental health benefits of this favorite outdoor activity.
Middlesex Health Center for Golf Performance Featured on News 8 - WTNH
Middlesex Health’s new golf analyzer could lead to a better and healthier swing
1 Specialty Care Location