Alina Filozov, DO
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Alina Filozov is a fellowship-trained infectious disease physician at the Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group, Medical Director of the Middlesex Health Wound & Ostomy Center, and chair of the Infectious Disease Department at Middlesex Health.
Dr. Filozov is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and in the ABIM subspecialty of Infectious Disease. She completed her fellowship at the Montefiore Medical Center (Bronx, New York) and her residency at Westchester Medical Center (Valhalla, NY).
Dr. Filozov is the Chair of the Antibiotic Stewardship Committee at Middlesex Health, which focuses on improving the use of antibiotics by medical providers within the health system. In addition to her active outpatient infectious disease practice, Dr. Filozov provides inpatient consultations.
Diabetic foot infections
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Montefiore Medical Center|
|Internship/Residency||Westchester Medical Center|
|Medical School||New York College of Osteopathic Medicine|
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
American Board of Wound Management
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.