Specialties/Areas of Care
da Vinci Robot-Assisted Gynecological Surgery
Dr. Cosin earned his medical degree at New York Medical College and completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baystate Medical Center. He was a Galloway Fellow at the Department of Gynecology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and a Fellow in Gynecologic Oncology at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Cosin is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and in the ABOG subspecialty of Gynecologic Oncology.
He is currently an Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Georgetown University. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists the American College of Surgeons, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is also Principle Investigator of the Gynecologic Oncology Group at Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Cosin was also awarded Best Doctors between 2005-2011 by Washingtonian Magazine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||New York Medical College|
|Fellowship||University of Minnesota|
|Internship/Residency||Baystate Medical Center|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
ABOG Gynecologic Oncology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.