Specialties/Areas of Care
da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Gynecological Surgery
da Vinci® Robot-Assisted Surgery
Jonathan A. Cosin, MD is a fellowship-trained gynecologic oncology surgeon at the Middlesex Health Surgical Alliance.
Dr. Cosin earned his medical degree at New York Medical College and completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baystate Medical Center. He was a Galloway Fellow at the Department of Gynecology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and a Fellow in Gynecologic Oncology at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Cosin is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and in the ABOG subspecialty of Gynecologic Oncology.
He is currently an Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Georgetown University. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists the American College of Surgeons, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is also Principle Investigator of the Gynecologic Oncology Group at Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Cosin was also awarded Best Doctors between 2005-2011 by Washingtonian Magazine.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||University of Minnesota|
|Internship/Residency||Baystate Medical Center|
|Medical School||New York Medical College|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.