Specialties/Areas of Care
Michelle Cardona, MD, MPH is a obstetrician and family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - Middletown.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Cardona is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her residency at Lancaster General Hospital and earned her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College. Dr. Cardona also holds a Master of Public Health from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Cardona specializes in obstetrics, or pregnancy care. She also has a special interest in care for women and children, as well as LGBTQ+ health. Dr. Cardona is dedicated to health promotion and helping children develop healthy habits.
More About Dr. Cardona
Dr. Cardona serves as Clinical Director for the Middlesex Health Family Medicine office in Middletown and is a faculty physician for the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program. She is also a professor at multiple medical schools in Connecticut.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Cardona enjoys spending time outdoors with her family.
Obstetrics (Pregnancy Care)
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Lancaster General Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Lancaster, PA|
|Medical School||Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA|
American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.