Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Romeyn is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. A graduate of the University of Vermont College of Medicine, he completed his residency at Maine Medical Center. Dr. Romeyn has special interest in laparoscopic surgery, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and colorectal surgery. He is a Senior Attending physician at Middlesex Health and is Section Chief of General Surgery.
Laparoscopic Surgery, GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Colorectal Surgery
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Vermont College of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||Maine Medical Center|
American Board of Surgery
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.