Specialties/Areas of Care
Transgender Care & Support
Yadira E. Acevedo, MD is an obstetrician and family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - Portland.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Acevedo is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, after earning her medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Dr. Acevedo specializes in obstetrics, or pregnancy care. She also has a special interest in care for women and children, as well as LGBTQ+ health.
More About Dr. Acevedo
Dr. Acevedo is a faculty physician at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program and an assistant professor at multiple medical schools in Connecticut. She serves as Director of Continuing Medical Education at Middlesex Health.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Acevedo enjoys reading, gardening, cooking and spending time with family.
Named a Connecticut Magazine Top Doc Learn More
Obstetrics (Pregnancy Care)
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.