Valentine H. Zahn Community Gallery
The Valentine H. Zahn Gallery is excited to announce the 'Local Vision V' Gallery Exhibit for 2020. Artists are welcome to submit work of any medium that speaks to this year's theme—Take a Breath. To submit your piece, please click the button below and complete the form. You will then be prompted to upload your artwork.
- Submission Period: December 1, 2019–January 31, 2020
- Selection Notification Date: February 7, 2020
- One submission per artist.
- Work should be no larger than 24"x36".
- Please only submit work that is not currently on display/being considered for other local displays.
- We will only accept work that is available for sale; price point should be less than $2,000.
- If you have any questions or issues submitting your artwork, please contact us at ZahnGallery@gmail.com.
Current Gallery Exhibit
Group Exhibition: New England Impressions, by Members of the Lyme Art Association
October 24, 2019
January 31, 2020
Thursday, October 24, 2019
6 p.m.–8 p.m.
Middlesex Health Shoreline Medical Center
250 Flat Rock Place
Westbrook, CT 06498
The Valentine H. Zahn Community Gallery, located in the Middlesex Health Shoreline Medical Center at 250 Flat Rock Place in Westbrook, Connecticut, features rotating exhibitions of work by local professional, amateur and student artists. The gallery is open to the public during regular business hours.