Specialties/Areas of Care
Daniel Walker, MD is a cardiothoracic and general surgeon with the Middlesex Health Surgical Alliance.
Dr. Walker is certified by the American Board of Surgery. He completed his residency at UConn Health and Johns Hopkins Hospital following medical school at Columbia University.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY|
|Residency||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Residency||Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD|
American Board of Surgery
American Board of Thoracic Surgery - Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.