When to seek immediate medical care

See a doctor immediately if:

  • Any yellow tint to skin or eyes in infant, child or adult; jaundice must always be evaluated by a doctor

Last Updated Jun 13, 2017

Content from Mayo Clinic ©1998-2020 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. Terms of Use