Video: Blueberry lavender lemonade
Blueberry lavender lemonade
Tip: Measure lavender carefully, and buy fresh lemon juice — not from concentrate — or squeeze about 10 large lemons.
- Boil 2 cups water.
- Add 16 ounces blueberries.
- Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Add 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Strain over pitcher of ice.
- Add 1 cup lemon juice.
- Add 2 tablespoons Splenda sweetener.
- Add cold water.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 16, 2018