Video: Broccoli with garlic and lemon
Broccoli with garlic and lemon
Tip: Try this technique with other cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower or Brussels sprouts.
- Boil 1 cup water.
- Add 4 cups broccoli florets.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- Add cooked broccoli.
- Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 16, 2018