Video: Chicken and zucchini quesadilla
Chicken and zucchini quesadilla
Tip: This is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. Top with light sour cream and pico de gallo.
- Add 8 ounces diced chicken breast.
- Add 1 cup diced zucchini.
- Add 1 yellow bell pepper.
- Add 1 large tomato.
- Add 1/2 cup diced red onion.
- Add 1 diced jalapeno pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon diced garlic.
- Add juice from 1 lime.
- Add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
- Stir until combined.
- Lay 1 flour tortilla in pan.
- Spread 1/2 chicken mixture on one side.
- Fold to cover chicken mixture.
- Lightly brown each side of tortilla.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 375 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Apr 19, 2018